Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.926 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,231 (C$1,787) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)