Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 122% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,651 (BD$2,307) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)