Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 135% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,815 (BD$2,350) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)