Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 239% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,895 (BD$3,439) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)