Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 134% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,789 (BD$2,344) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)