Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.390 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,828 (€1,328) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)