Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,363 (€1,253) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)