Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,067 (﷼ 26,467,830) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (35 minutes ago)