Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,776 (﷼ 42,389,983) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)