Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42137 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,632 (8,620 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)