Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.814 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,162 (C$1,834) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)