Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03342 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,135 (¥123,708) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)