Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,756 (4,545 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)