Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,937 (4,828 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)