Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03385 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,680 (¥108,710) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)