Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03446 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,040 (¥175,249) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)