Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,498 ($1,199) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)