Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 91% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,494 ($1,731) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)