Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05511 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,720 (₨67,508) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)