Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,219 (₨72,175) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (29 minutes ago)