Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05824 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,668 (₨62,977) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)