Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05854 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,652 (₨62,386) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)