Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05537 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,505 (₨63,304) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)