Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,292 (₨57,152) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)