Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,022 (₩1,439,584) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)