Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00330 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,316 (₩1,308,019) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)