Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.827 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,315 (C$1,526) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)