Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.971 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,314 (C$1,452) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)