Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.929 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,149 (C$1,758) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)