Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.809 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,840 (C$1,367) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)