Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,726 (R$ 3,207) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)