Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,113 (€979) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)