Cost of living in Guam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 83% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,035 ($1,609) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)