Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21151 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,281 (Mex$ 20,240) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)