Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.244 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,820 (€1,136) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)