Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.862 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,105 (C$1,784) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)