Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00666 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,951 (593,216 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)