Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,254 (604,018 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)