Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00614 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,180 (680,396 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)