Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.571 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 160% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,083 (CI$1,987) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)