Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,224 (CI$1,580) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)