Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,116 (CI$1,775) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)