Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.574 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 121% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,521 (CI$1,207) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)