Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,270 (€1,080) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (26 minutes ago)