Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.084 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,866 (€702) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 9,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)