Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12900 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,580 (27,751 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)