Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12629 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,287 (33,945 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (26 minutes ago)