Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,679 (﷼ 31,825,188) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (42 minutes ago)