Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05629 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,550 (₨45,300) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)