Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16585 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (15,074 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)