Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,297 (1,793,898 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)