Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 SAR / CDF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (1,157,509 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (25 minutes ago)