Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,859 (AU$2,061) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)