Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.800 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,856 (AU$2,091) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)