Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,647 (AU$1,965) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)