Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,183 (R$ 3,727) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (38 minutes ago)