Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,431 (R$ 3,546) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)