Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.677 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,024 (£861) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)