Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,381 (£714) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)