Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.589 SAR / GIP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 74% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,432 (£1,184) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (41 minutes ago)