Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01834 SAR / GYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,547 (247,915 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)