Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01834 SAR / GYD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,979 (216,974 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)