Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28708 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,699 (R 9,402) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)