Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26813 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,112 (R 15,337) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)