Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30096 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,397 (R 11,287) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)