Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27780 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,348 (R 12,051) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (29 minutes ago)