Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.419 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,994 (€1,130) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)