Cost of living in Geelong, Australia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.704 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,303 (AU$1,961) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)