Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,748 (3,706 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)