Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,320 (3,196TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)