Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,877 (₨70,405) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)