Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,470 (515,112 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)