Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,879 (4,042 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)