Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38722 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,816 (P9,855) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (18 minutes ago)