Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35137 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,715 (P10,574) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)