Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36316 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,269 (P11,755) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)