Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36088 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,244 (P11,760) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)