Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36654 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,558 (P9,707) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)