Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,973 (1,815 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (28 minutes ago)