Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,988 (1,911 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)