Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,801 (元6,761) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)