Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,885 (¥146,797) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)