Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03428 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,560 (¥162,209) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)