Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03306 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,044 (¥122,308) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)