Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,209 (Dirham 5,102) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)