Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,883 (€1,216) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)